You may have the passport, but have you really EARNED your nationality?
1.“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”.
2. You cannot criticize someone you support.
3. You cannot praise someone you usually disagree with.
4. Woman noun: a being with the purpose of cleaning, cooking, and staying at home. Education is optional but not for serious use.
5. You talk about everything. You listen to people who have the same views only. Everyone else is a sinner.
6. Work is for lesser nationalities such as German and Japanese.
7. Nothing is your fault.
8. Everything is a conspiracy.
9. You are the center of the
10. You deserve all that is good.
11. Some things are wrong for no reason. You were raised that way.
12. You want your country to be clean but that does not mean you should participate in the process.
13. It’s better to succeed alone than with anyone else.
14. It’s better for others to fail than for you to succeed.
15. Time and order are of no value. You thrive on chaos.
16. Some lives are more sacred than others.
17. Some people deserve to die and their death should not be mourned.
18. You talk about the affairs of other countries but they’re not allowed to mention yours.
19. You have a theory for why everything is the way it is but whether or not you’re part of the problem is irrelevant.
20. Some lives are more sacred than others!!